- Access Control Systems: Access Control is a system which enables the property owner to control access to areas and resources in a given physical facility or computer-based information system. We install complete systems, hard-wired computer driven or handheld standalone, interface with cameras & intercom systems. Note: See Access Control page for more details
- Key Control Systems: A key control system controls the access to your properties by using a patented restricted key. This will eliminate the possibility of unauthorized key duplication. Also, it will give you a complete count of how many keys have been issued to a specific location. You will have the choice as to who would have authorization to copy keys with a signature card which will be kept in your file for future reference. Note: See Key Control Systems page for more details
- Master Key Systems: The purpose of a master key system is to control the flow of employees, customers and/or visitors that have access to your property. A master key system allows one key to operate a complete building. Under the master key, you can have sub masters for individual departments and pass keys for individual doors. Note: See Key Control Systems page for more details
- Re-keying: Re-keying is the ability to change a lock so that a different key may operate it. Rekeying is done when you may be concerned that unauthorized persons have keys to the lock. Once this is done, the new key we produce for you will work & your old keys will not work. You can have all your doors keyed alike or they can all be keyed different. If all your lock hardware is working properly, this is the easiest, cheapest way to have your
home secure again.
- Installations: Whether you're buying new hardware from us or you have already purchased it & just need help with the installation, we can help you with both! We can install any type of security hardware. We have a number of quality products to choose from if your looking to purchase new hardware to secure your home. From Emtek decorative hardware to Arrow & Schlage, we will help you choose what fits your home best, install the products & answer any questions you may have.
- Repairs: If your locks are not working properly, our technicians can come out, take a look & repair/replace them. Sometimes locks get hard to turn, the key breaks off inside the cylinder or they just simply aren't working. Give us a call and we will come out and take a look!
- Auto Services: Full Rekeys, Transponder/remote programming, select Immobiliser flashing, high security auto key cutting, lock assembly, ignition and lock repair, Key generation and duplication, ATVS, Motorcycles, Scooters and more
Note: See Vehicles page for more details
- Safes: We offer a wide variety of safes. There are many options, styles & sizes to choose from. Our certified technicians can open, install, transport, service, repair & change combination on a majority of safes. We stock Gardall & Promet safes. We also buy & sell used safes.
Note: See Safes page for more details
- Door Replacement/Door Repair: We do replacement on doors & door frames. We offer custom sizes, fire or non-fire rated, hollow metal, 18ga. steel doors & frames.
- Mailboxes: Complete mail box units & parts using Salsbury Mail Box Systems
- Automatic Door Operators & ADA Power Access: LCN auto-equalizer & benchmark can be retrofitted to most standard door openings for ADA compliance
- Hardware we carry:
Panic Bars, Exit Devices, ADA Levers, Hinges-standard & continuous, Aluminum Store Front Hardware, Door Closers & Operators & More!
- Brands we carry:
Abloy, Adams Rite, American Padlock, Arrow, Donjo, Dor-O-Matic, Emtek, Gardall, Keri, HES, LaGuard, LCN, LSDA, MAG, Marks, Master Padlock, Medeco, Miwa, Norton, Paxton, Promet, RCI, S & G, Salsbury, Sargent, Schlage, S. Parker, Trine, Von Duprin & More!!
If you have any questions or need more information about any of these services that you don't see on our website
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
We will gladly assist you with any questions you may have!